Washington, DC OVDP Lawyers – New Procedures (Board-Certified)
Even though the Internal Revenue Service ended OVDP (Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program) in September 2018, the IRS also introduced expanded and updated voluntary disclosure procedures in November of 2018.
The traditional IRS voluntary disclosure program – which includes both U.S. and offshore income, assets, investments and accounts – was “reintroduced, expanded and updated.”
Washington, D.C. OVDP Lawyers – Board Certified Tax Law Specialist Attorney
At Krantz Attorneys, our Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist Team specializes exclusively in IRS Voluntary Disclosure.
Voluntary Disclosure is the legal disclosure and reporting of domestic and offshore money. This money usually includes items such as:
- Offshore Bank Accounts
- Offshore Investment Accounts
- Offshore Securities and Funds
- Offshore Assets
- Offshore Income
- Domestic Income
Krantz Attorneys, A PLC
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1000 streamlined and voluntary disclosure submissions nationwide, and in over 70-different countries.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe.
- Learn more about the Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Learn more about Krantz Attorneys’s Case Accomplishments
- Learn more about Krantz Attorneys Testimonials from prior clients
Ezra holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver. He has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Krantz's articles have been referenced in such publications as the Washington Post, Forbes, Nolo, and various Law Journals nationwide.
Latest posts by International Tax Lawyers - Krantz Attorneys, A PLC (see all)
- IRS International Tax Guide – Legal Permanent Residents & Visas - September 20, 2019
- Understanding Different Roles IRS Personnel Play in Your Case - September 17, 2019
- Streamlined Filing Attorneys – How to Hire Experienced Counsel? - September 15, 2019