Streamlined Disclosure & OVDP Attorney Fees – How to Avoid Scams
When it comes to making a decision about hiring representation in IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure matters (Streamlined, Post-OVDP aka Traditional Offshore Voluntary Disclosure, and Reasonable Cause), it is important to understand your different options.
Streamlined Disclosure Lawyers (Board Certified Tax Specialist)
It is important to find an experienced tax and law firm. Each case is unique, and each case requires an experienced offshore disclosure specialist to represent you.
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
- 20-years of Attorney law firm experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
We Specialize in IRS Voluntary & Streamlined Offshore Disclosure
We are the go-to firm for businesses, CPA, Accountants, Lawyers, Entrepreneurs, and individuals in all phases of their career (and life).
Board-Certified Tax Lawyer Specialist (Less than 1% of Attorneys Nationwide)
Our Managing Partner, Ezra Krantz is a 20-year attorney with a license in both New York & California and has a Master’s degree in Tax Law from University of Denver (where he also completed his undergraduate degree).
He is authorized to represent clients nationwide and worldwide.
Recent Krantz Attorneys Case Highlights:
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully complete disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
Krantz Attorneys, A PLC
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1,000 streamlined and voluntary disclosure submissions nationwide and in over 70-different countries.
- Learn more about the Board-Certified Tax Lawyer Specialist credential
- Learn more about the IRS Enrolled Agent credential
- Learn More about Krantz Attorneys’s Case Accomplishments
- Learn More about Krantz Attorneys Testimonials from prior clients
Ezra holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver. He has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Krantz's articles have been referenced in such publications as the Washington Post, Forbes, Nolo, and various Law Journals nationwide.
Latest posts by International Tax Lawyers - Krantz Attorneys, A PLC (see all)
- IRS International Tax Guide – Legal Permanent Residents & Visas - September 20, 2019
- Understanding Different Roles IRS Personnel Play in Your Case - September 17, 2019
- Streamlined Filing Attorneys – How to Hire Experienced Counsel? - September 15, 2019