FATCA Lawyers – We Specialize in Foreign Assets | IRS FATCA Lawyer
FATCA Lawyers: FATCA is the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act. FATCA is an IRS International Tax Law that is designed to reduce offshore tax evasion and tax fraud. FATCA requires U.S. Taxpayers to disclose unreported foreign bank accounts, foreign financial accounts, and foreign income to the IRS.
Our FATCA Lawyers represent clients in the disclosure and reporting of IRS & FATCA related Foreign Assets and accounts — and work to reduce, limit, and eliminate IRS and FATCA fines, penalties, and outstanding tax liabilities.
We Specialize in FATCA Offshore Disclosure
We specialize exclusively in OVDP/Offshore Disclosure, including:
- IRM Traditional Voluntary Disclosure
- Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures
- Streamlined Domestic Offshore Procedures
- Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedures
- Streamlined Voluntary Disclosure
- Reasonable Cause
- Fixing Quiet Disclosures
- Fixing mistakes made by less experienced Attorneys
Krantz Attorneys, A PLC
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1,000 streamlined and voluntary disclosure submissions nationwide and in over 70-different countries.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe.
- Learn more about the Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Learn more about Krantz Attorneys’s Case Accomplishments
- Learn more about Krantz Attorneys Testimonials from prior clients
Ezra holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver. He has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Krantz's articles have been referenced in such publications as the Washington Post, Forbes, Nolo, and various Law Journals nationwide.
Latest posts by International Tax Lawyers - Krantz Attorneys, A PLC (see all)
- IRS International Tax Guide – Legal Permanent Residents & Visas - September 20, 2019
- Understanding Different Roles IRS Personnel Play in Your Case - September 17, 2019
- Streamlined Filing Attorneys – How to Hire Experienced Counsel? - September 15, 2019