Ezra Krantz, Board-Certified Tax Lawyer Specialist
Our Managing Partner, Ezra Krantz, is a 20-year attorney with a license in both New York & California and has a Master’s degree in Tax Law from University of Denver (where he also completed his undergraduate degree).
Ezra Krantz is one of less than 350 attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist credential.
Ezra has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential.
He represents clients before the IRS nationwide and worldwide in over 75 countries.
Ezra has served as a contributing author to the NOLO legal book series on issues involving U.S. and International IRS and State Tax matters for individuals and businesses. He has been featured in various articles, and law journals, including Forbes.
*Click here to learn the benefits of retaining a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist with advanced tax credentials.
Recent Krantz Attorneys Case Highlights:
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
Ezra is originally from New York City and currently resides with his family in Southern California. He is also a former ranked junior competitor Tennis Player in the Eastern Tennis Association (part of the USTA). He is frequently called upon to lecture and write on issues involving IRS Voluntary Disclosure and other international tax law issues.
Jenny has been living in Southern California for over 30 years. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics and then graduated from USC Gould School of Law (a Top 20 Law School).
Jenny has over 15 years of legal experience and works directly with Ezra on various complex tax and estate planning matters. Having grown up helping her immigrant parents forge their way in America, she fully understands how confusing and overwhelming the American legal system can be. Thus, she truly enjoys assisting clients with diverse backgrounds and cultures and helping them with their legal issues. When Jenny isn’t working, she values spending time with family and reading.
Ezra holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver. He has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Krantz's articles have been referenced in such publications as the Washington Post, Forbes, Nolo, and various Law Journals nationwide.
Latest posts by International Tax Lawyers - Krantz Attorneys, A PLC (see all)
- IRS International Tax Guide – Legal Permanent Residents & Visas - September 20, 2019
- Understanding Different Roles IRS Personnel Play in Your Case - September 17, 2019
- Streamlined Filing Attorneys – How to Hire Experienced Counsel? - September 15, 2019